Magnetic Eyeliner and Lash Kit
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
30 days for exchanges and returns
- Quick and Stress-Free Application - Just draw your eyeliner on and pop on your magnetic lash to the liner. Refreshingly simple.
- Comfortable and Long Lasting - They’re lightweight and flexible. Smudge/oil/water resistant.
- Mess-free - No glue. No residue. No sticky fingers. No smearing.
- Fits your makeup routine - You were going to wear eyeliner anyway, right? Only a few extra seconds to pop your lashes on.
- All natural ingredients - Cruelty Free, Vegan, Latex free, Non-toxic
Line your lashes with our pigment-packed, first ever Magnetic Liquid eyeliner formula. Get bold definition with our easy to use, precision tip applicator that makes lash lining a total breeze while also locking into place magnetic lash moods like a boss (Sold separately).
Magnetic Eyeliner is waterproof, smudge proof, latex-free and magnetic! It glides on smooth and stays on. The Magnetic Eyeliner doesn't move unless you take it off! There's no running, fading or flaking with the Magnetic Eyeliner!
Attaching Lashes to the Magnetic Eyeliner
- Apply the Magnetic Eyeliner as you would normally apply your eyeliner. You can also use you regular eyeliner under the Magnetic Eyeliner and just use our products where needed.
- Add a 2nd coat. This is an important step!
- Wait a minute or two for the Magnetic Eyeliner to become dry. Liner must be dry to magnetize to the lash magnets.
- Starting with the inner corner, gently hold Lashes to eye. Lash will "jump" to the magnetic liner. Place the rest of the lash on liner.
- When you are happy with placement lightly press lash down to set it.
- Gently pull lashes off
- Remove any remaining glue or makeup from magnets with any non oily makeup remover two phase works best. Do not clean lashes, only magnets, as this could damage the lashes.
- Store for future use in carrying case.
- Trimmable from both ends, 5 magnets, 6mm - 14mm lash length
Cruelty Free - Vegan - Gluten Free ingredients:
Acrylates copolymer, water, phenoxyethanol, SD alcohol, iron oxides